A new combination of painkiller containing acetaminophen and ibuprofen with the brand name of Forimo plus and suitable dosage has been produced by Kimiara heram pharmaceutical company for the first time in Iran.
The composition of Forimoplus is the same as the American Advil, which is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) without a physician prescription.
What dose make Forimo plus a unique and different analgesic?
1) Forimo plus, has fast and strong effect in relieving pain due to the unique combination of acetaminophen and ibuprofen with appropriate dose and dual action through two different routes.
Acetaminophen in Forimo plus blocks pain signals through nerves, and ibuprofen inhibits the production of inflammatory mediators that begin pain signals in body; therefore, Forimo plus creates a different feeling of pain relief.
2) Forimo plus, provides long-term (8 hours) pain relief due to its dual action activity in body.
3) Forimo plus doesn’t have gastrointestinal side effects (nausea, constipation, heartburn), bleeding, restlessness, palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, drowsiness, dependency and difficulty in concentration, respiratory problems and etc., due to lack of caffeine, aspirin and codeine, therefore, it doesn’t have contraindication in long-term use.
Forimo plus administration:
♦ Adults and children over 12 years old.
♦ Forimo plus is an effective analgesic to relieve extensive range of pains including:
- Fever and pain due to cold and flu (sore throat, earache, body aches)
- Menstrual cramps, abdominal and pelvic pains
- Mild to moderate muscle and bone pain
- Pain caused by sports injuries