- Professional Promotion of assigned products
- Planned visits of doctors and pharmacies and point of sales
- Effective territory coverage to get maximum use of time to visit Doctors and Pharmacists and local distributors
- -Build strong relations with Key opinion leaders and making influence on the market
- Maximum target achievement in the territory
- Monitor competitors’ activities, and the availability of their products
- Reporting visits and feedback of the field to the team supervisor.
- Probation: 3 months
- Related educational Background (majoring in pharmaceutical or related biomedical fields)
- Experience in the field would be an advantage.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated & good team work spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of English language
- Good MS office knowledge
- Ability to travel within the country as needed
- Ability of handling field objections (Doctors, Pharmacies and distributors)
- Ideal Age: 25-35
- To supervise the activities of sales team in order to achieve annual sales target objectives for portfolio considering an agreed cost budget.
- To lead and coach medical representatives activities.
- Monitor the sales team activities. – Monitoring inventory stock.
- Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales challenges.
- Handling of complaints regarding sales.
- To plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control medical representatives.
- Analysis of operational records and report to Managers.
- To determine call plan
- Managing contact list.
- Monitoring sales activities via double visits.
- Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of pharmacy, Doctor of Veterinary or Master Degree of Bio medicine sciences.
- Related experience preferably in multinational pharmaceuticals companies
- Fluent in English, writing, listening & speaking
- Good computer skills such as Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Good communication skills, enthusiastic & energetic, hard worker, coaching skills, team work.